Productivity - Privacy - Peace - Position
- Excellent location - 2 minutes Historic Stroud, 2.5 hours Sydney, 50 minutes Newcastle
- Beautifully positioned homestead - picturesque valley views over productive pastures
- Water a feature - long frontage to Mill Creek and Vinegar Gully -spring fed dams - 1135mm avg rainfall
- 135 acres includes alluvial creek flats- balance of country improved ridge grazing - excellent cattle country.
- EU accredited farm ideal for alternate agricultural pursuits -currently home to 30 fat and happy Angus cows and calves.
- Steel Framed residence built in 2005 - 3 double bedrooms plus study 2 bathrooms multiple living areas - ample shedding - stockyards.
If you would like to inspect one of the most productive acreages to hit the market in the tightly held Mill Creek precinct just 3km from the Stroud township please call Tavis Chivers of Dillon and Sons Real Estate.