Why go through the hassle of finding the land and building when all the hard work has been done for you? Only 3 years young this spacious McDonald Jones home has been finished to the highest of standards and has been very smartly designed to take full advantage of the 1153sqm block.
Located in a quiet and elevated position with excellent natural lighting a rural backdrop this stylish home boasts internal features such as:
* Main bedroom with a double walk in robe, ensuite bathroom, coffered ceiling and external access
* Additional 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Centrally located kitchen with quality Smeg appliances and walk in pantry
* An open lounge and dining room as well as separate family and theatre rooms
* Spacious bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and double vanity
* Internal laundry with direct external access
* 3 zone ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters and high ceilings throughout
* Tile flooring in all the living and traffic areas
The impressive list of features don't stop inside but rather flow effortlessly outdoors where you will find a covered alfresco area at the rear of the home to entertain and take in the rural views as well as an attached triple garage with automatic panel lift doors to accommodate your storage needs.
Complete with a 6m x 4m garden shed, 2 x rain water tanks and a fully established and landscaped yard with not a blade of grass out of place this is one of the best finished homes Stroud currently has to offer so an inspection is a must!